At Relevon, we’re building the future of eCommerce through the power of personalized email marketing at scale.
The project is the result of years of experience building global eCommerce brands by our founder, Andrei. In 2018, his largest brand was acquired by a US based investment firm and Andrei set to solve an increasing problem of the ecommerce industry: driving growth without increasing ad spend. Hint: through email marketing.
We are an (ambitious) startup so:
- We are driven by passion. Working in a startup ain’t easy, but loving what you do is the key to meaningful work. We are passionate about helping businesses grow and that’s what pushes us forward everyday.
- We play hard, but we work even harder. Think of us as small guerilla team ready to tackle anything by working smart and staying united.
- We find ways to make it happen. We’ve got a whole lot of challenges and looking for excuses won’t help us succeed.
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to build features, develop server-side logic, and implement API methods, improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we scale our product and organization, while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend.
You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application, so a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well. In this position, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company.
Our stack consists of:
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement high performance, reliable and scalable systems
- Write clean code and automated tests
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to deliver high quality products.
What we’re looking for
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a forward-thinking, collaborative environment is just as important to us.
- 2+ years professional
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Proficient working with REST APIs
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Basic understanding of frontend technologies, such as Bootstrap, React, JS
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience/Passion for exploring fields such as a Machine Learning, AI, microservice architecture is a plus.