At Relevon, we’re building the future of eCommerce through the power of personalized email marketing at scale. You got what it takes to challenge an industry?
The project is the result of years of experience building a portfolio of global eCommerce brands by our founder, Andrei. In 2018, his portfolio was acquired by a US based investment firm and now Andrei is set to solve an increasing problem of the industry: increasing revenue without increasing ad spend. Hint: through email marketing.
We are an (ambitious) startup so:
- We are driven by passion. Working in a startup ain’t easy, but loving what you do is the key to meaningful work. We are passionate about helping businesses grow and that’s what pushes us forward everyday.
- We play hard, but we work even harder. Think of us as small guerilla team ready to tackle anything by working smart and staying united.
- We find ways to make it happen. We’ve got a whole lot of challenges and looking for excuses won’t help us succeed.
If you’re an experienced front-end Developer who’s excited to use the deep understanding of web technologies to built a stellar UX experiences, let’s join forces. You will work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an important role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
In a typical week as a front-end developer at Relevon you’ll
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Translate of the UI/UX design from Sketch/Zeplin to Bootstrap
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Brainstorm and implement features on cross-functional teams with stakeholders from across the organization including marketers, product managers and designers.
- Assist our Customer Experience Team in triaging bugs and usability issues to fix issues in production.
- Guide technical decisions using your experience and domain expertise.
- Utilize, contribute to, and evolve a modular design system.
- Review code and get your code reviewed.
What we’re looking for
Don’t worry if you don’t meet 100% of these requirements. We’re looking for a developer which takes ownership of his/her work and is motivated by delivering results. Your desire to learn and your personality matters more than your tech experience.
- Experienced with frameworks/libraries such as Bootstrap, ReactJS or Angular.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, an interest in developing great UI through small details.
- Experience with building responsive, performant websites.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (VCS). Knowing Mercurial is an advantage
- Progressive thinking, a positive attitude, sense of humor and empathy goes a long way.
Why would I join a startup?
Working in a startup sounds like a farfetched idea for many. But if you’re one of the few that look for something more than a 9-5 job, here’s why you should join us.
- Because you become part of an awesome team of high-performing individuals, focused on a single goal. (and we’re also quite a fun bunch)
- Because you gain new skills and expand your current skillset faster. Unlike working in a corporate environment, working with us means you will be constantly pushed towards learning and developing new skills, in order to be a top performer.
- Because you enjoy taking on new professional challenge. And you understand that growth is driven by challenge.
- Because you see that your work actually matters. And you see the platform growing because of your skillset.
- Because you want to join an early stage company. And you know that things move slowly in a corporation, so you’re up for a bigger leap, faster.
- Because you embrace entrepreneurship. (and leadership too!)
- Because you understand that greatest opportunities begin outside of the comfort zone. There’s plenty of cozy secure jobs out there, but opportunities to join something great are rare.
Plus, some other benefits
- Options package. This means you can get shares in the company and share the financial rewards of the company, when time arrives.
- You own your schedule. We don’t care if you’re a night owl or an early-riser. Work at anytime and just let your results speak for you.
- Great salary and milestone-based bonuses